1. I understand how to build convictions in my life. [II Timothy 3:10-16]
What are some convictions in your life? How are convictions built or developed?
2. I know how to hate evil. [Proverbs 4:25-27]
How do you know when something is evil? What is your biggest struggle with evil?
3. I am convinced about the authority of the Bible. [2 Timothy 3:16)
What is authority? What makes the Bible authoritative?
4. I have growing experience in explaining the Trinity. [Ephesians 3:14-18]
What is the relationship between the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit? How do they work together?
5. I understand what it means to Lay down my life. [Romans 5:8]
What has been your experience in laying your life down for someone else? How costly was it?
6. I have embraced the Centrality of Christ. [Colossians 1:15-20]
Who or what guides the choices in your life? What does it mean to live for something greater than yourself?
7. I have a Life Purpose statement. [2 Timothy 3:10]
What are you here for? What is the biggest thing you would like to accomplish?
8. I have developed a -Life Plan. [Proverbs 16:9]
What do you feel about the statement, “Those that fail to plan, plan to fail”? What has been your experience in developing a life plan?
9. I know my part and God’s part in life planning. [Proverbs 16:9, Ephesians 5:15-16]
How has God helped you in planning your life? Where does your personal responsibility come in?
10. I understand how to have a Sabbath Rest. [Exodus 20:8-11, Matthew 11:28-30]
What is the greatest source of finding rest for your soul? What is God’s plan to give you rest?
11. I can explain the major Doctrines in the Bible. [2 Timothy 3:16] [Core Doctrines / Teachings – Statement of Faith]
What makes knowing the doctrines of the Bible valuable in your everyday life? What is your scope of understanding the teachings of the Bible?
12. I am consistently putting Christ first in my life. (Gal 2:20)
What ways do you put Christ first in your life? What things get in the way?
13. I have disciplines to grasp the Word of God. [Hand Illustration] (Ps. 119:9-11)
How frequently do you read the Bible? What motivates you to know and understand the Word of God?
14. I have prayer disciplines and habits. (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)
What is the importance of prayer? In your experience, when is the best time to pray?
15. I have relationships in my church family. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
What is your biggest challenge to building relationships with others in your local Church? How have you overcome these challenges?
16. I am equipped to tell my story and share my faith. (Romans 1:16)
What was your spiritual upbringing? When did you choose to accept Christ and why?
17. I am obeying the Word of God in my life. (James 1:22)
How do Scriptures impact your everyday life? What is your greatest challenge in obeying scripture?