1. I understand what the Bible says about the human condition. [Romans 3:19-24]
How do you evaluate the moral character of people currently? How about yourself?
2. I have a clear picture of what Jesus describes as the gospel of the Kingdom. [I Corinthians 15:1-11]
What is your present concept when you think of a kingdom? What is God’s Kingdom?
3. When the Bible describes Sin, I know what that means. [Isaiah 59:1-3]
What makes us feel guilty when we know we have done something wrong? What makes that sin?
4. When the Bible says that “the wages of sin is death” I completely get it. [Romans 6:23]
Why do you think that sin is such a big thing in the Bible? How is what God wants the opposite of sin?
5. I know how good deeds will affect my future with God. [Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5]
What are your feelings about the good things you have done in your life? What is your legacy?
6. I understand that Jesus came to seek and save the lost. [Luke 19:10]
How do you feel about being lost or found? What confusing things about life affect you at this time?
7. I understand personally how much God loves me. [Romans 5:8]
How do you respond when you hear that God loves you? How important is love in your life?
8. I understand what the Bible says about who Jesus is. [John 1:1-14]
What have you done to ask the question “Who is Jesus?” What can you do deepen that search?
9. I know what Jesus meant when he said, “I am the way, the truth and the life.” [John 14:1-6]
What questions do you have about Jesus being the only way? How do his words impact you?
10. I know why Jesus invited his disciples to “Come and See.” [John 1:29-39]
What is it about God and Jesus that you would like to come and see? How can you continue this search?
11. I understand what “repentance” means? [Acts 20:21-22]
What would you like to see changed in your life direction? What can you do to make that change?
12. I know what steps it takes to increase in faith. [Romans 10:9-10]
How would you describe your definition of faith? What do you feel like you trust the most in your life?
13. I understand what it means to follow Jesus. [Matthew 4:19, Luke 9:23]
What has been your experience in encountering Jesus? What has he invited you to do?
14. I understand and know what it means to be born again. [John 3:1-16]
How has the statement “being born again” impacted you? What are the implications of that statement?
15. I understand what Jesus taught his disciples about final judgment? [Matthew 13:24-30]
How do feel about the concept of final judgment in our lives? What is your response to that possibility?