Often there can be small areas that hinder maturing. Rock House Center offers therapeutic disciple-making, providing an environment for Heart transformation. They have developed a Biblical process that helps believers surface hidden issues and take steps by the power of the Holy Spirit to be transformed.
You can see that transformation described in Romans 12:1-2.
“Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.”
Look at the statements below and assess which of these are key areas for consideration.
- I have learned how to forgive others who have hurt or offended me.
- I have learned how my Divine needs will be ultimately met.
- I have learned how the Law of the Spirit of Life has set me free from the law of sin and death from Romans 8
- I have learned how God will bring Heart breakthroughs in my life.
- I have learned the difference between heart change and behavior change.
- I understand how transformation takes place in my life.
- I live in a mindset of knowing that God is always Faithful.
- I know how to understand the conflicts in my life and overcome them.
- I understand the depth of how to get my heart restored.
- I can identify the lies that I have been telling myself.
- I understand how God wants me to love him more.
- I have experienced the power of humility.
- I have learned the experience of trusting God with every part of my life.
- I am experiencing ONENESS with God and His body in my life.
- The love described in I Corinthians 13 is the love I see in my life now.
- I have seen transformation work in my life and the awesomeness of God.
- I have identified and prayed all the prayers recorded in these chapters.
These subjects are the key content in each of the 16 chapters of a workbook called “Be Transformed.” Each chapter carries life stories, Biblical teachings, and daily worksheets to maximize change and ongoing growth. There are videos available and facilitators that can help coach through the process. Take a look at each of the chapter summaries and assess the areas most needed to be covered. We suggest you go from the beginning. The ideal results come from watching the videos AND doing the workbook provided by Rock House Center. For more information visit www.rockhousecenter.com. When you complete the assessment take steps to move forward in getting the resources for the internal maturity of your heart.
“Pay attention and turn your ear to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips. So that your trust may be in the Lord, I teach you today, even you.”