The statements below come from the COMPETENCE section of the Spiritual Assessment. Please evaluate the statements below and how they apply to your life on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being “No I am unfamiliar or do not agree with it” AND 5 being “You are convinced or are walking it out”. If you do not score a 5 or are just curious, click the appropriate link below for a quick study and quiet time. ENJOY!
1. I am confident in Heart, Vision, and Knowhow in making disciples. [Ps. 37:4, Prov. 29:18, Matthew 9:36-38]
What is your picture of successful spiritual parenting? How have you seen it work?
2. I am strong in Planning and Decision Making. [Proverbs 24:3,4]
What have you accomplished in your life that required planning? What is your process of decision making?
3. Leadership and Working with Teams is strong. [Philippians 2:2]
What has been your most successful Team experience? What were the elements that made it succeed?
4. I know how to have life-to-life relationships. [2 Timothy 3:10-16]
What has been your most meaningful life-to-life relationship? What made that possible?
5. I love to parent and follow up with New Believers. [I Thessalonians 1:1-5]
What has been your experience in following up with a new believer? What were the pluses and minuses of that experience?
6. I love being with the lost and Spiritual Parenting. [I Thessalonians 2:1-11]
What have been your most meaningful relationships with those who have not decided to follow Jesus? What have been your prayers for that person?
7. I am convinced and practicing disciple-making. [Matthew 28:18-20]
What is the picture you have in your heart of a Disciple? What have you found are the best ways to help others become a Disciple?
8. I want to be a part of raising up a New Generation of Leaders. [2 Timothy 2:2]
What do you want to give your life to? What has helped you to develop a vision for multiplication?
9. I love Shepherding people. [Matthew 9:35-39, I Peter 5:1-5]
What joys do you experience when you help others grow? What is the biggest challenge for you in this process?